Little Britain 2017 - 15th & 16th September
Making a new entry
Our online system is very simple to use and is designed to make it easy for you to manage your entry. The information required to make a full entry is detailed below. If you entered last year your previous details are made available to you.
If you don't have all the information to hand you can make an entry anyway and complete the details concerning crew, ratings, social tickets and emergency contact details at a later date. If you just want to register your interest for now, you can simply make a deposit of £500 (+VAT) to secure a place at the event.
Once your entry is accepted, you can add to or update the information at any time before the regatta.
If you would prefer to enter using pen and paper, a hard copy entry form is available.
Our Entry Brochure contains both the Notice of Regatta and the Entry Form and also provides an overview of the event, a programme of social activities, a guide for first-timers and details of all the charities we support.
The essential information you need for entering the regatta is as follows:
Section 1 Entrant Details
- Your company name and contact details for both Racing and Social Only entries (if you opt to pay the deposit only the system will take you straight to the payment section)
Section 2 Boat Details
- Boat name and sail number
- Boat Length
- IRC Rating (this can be added or updated later)
- Class you are entering (Racing, Cruising, Sunsail etc)
- Crew Details (this can be added or updated later)
- Emergency contact details during the event (these can be added or updated later)
Section 3 Social Details
- Supper tickets for Friday and/or Saturday (these can be added or updated later).
- Entry passes or wristbands are included within the Entry Fee and provided at registration on Friday 15th September. You will be given enough for your crew and onshore team.
Section 4 Summary
- Summary of your booking
Section 5 Payment Details
- Credit or debit card number (you can also pay by cheque or BACS and this information is included in your confirmation email).
Updating your entry
To update your entry for the Little Britain Challenge Cup, you will need the email and password that you used with your initial entry. You can return at any time to complete your entry, although to assist with creating the class splits, we do ask existing entries to complete the process by 28th July 2017. New entries can be accepted right up to the regatta, but all outstanding balances must be paid before taking part.
The information that you can update is listed below.
- Yacht design type, hull colour, draught, beam
- Crew and Skipper Details
- Emergency contact name and number
- Mobile phone number to receive courses by text
- Supper tickets for Friday and/or Saturday
If you need to change other details about your entry, please contact the Regatta Office at email@example.com
We accept the following cards:
If written cancellation is received at the LBCC Regatta Office before 17:00 on Friday 29th July 2017, the whole fee less the £500 deposit. Social entries will not be refunded. For cancellation of entry after July 28th, refunds will only be made in exceptional circumstances.