• £ 795 – for boats up to 32ft, or 10.04m, length overall, LOA
• £ 995 – for boats 33ft to 42ft, or 10.05m to 13.09m, length overall, LOA
• £ 1,295 – for boats 43ft and over, or 13.10m and over, length overall, LOA
LBCC is a not-for-profit regatta and profits are donated to charity.
Entry Fee includes:
Berthing at Shepards Wharf, Cowes: Complimentary berthing from Thursday 13th, 1600h to Sunday 16th September until 12 noon. Use of the marina’s washroom & shower facilities.
Five races organised by the Island Sailing Club – two races on Friday and three races on Saturday. There will be no Thursday practice race organised this year.
Registration pack: Includes laminated 2018 race chart, race number hull-stickers & the 2018 Little Britain Regatta flag.
Event Access Passes for all your crew and onshore team. Event Passes give your team access to the marina, The Sugar Store bar and entertainment areas with live bands and DJs, plus complimentary Saturday breakfast bacon baps, tea & coffee – and
complimentary tickets to Friday and Saturday’s pontoon parties. Event passes will be provided at registration. Additional passes can be ordered from the regatta office FOC.
Prices exclude VAT
You can pay a £500 +VAT deposit to secure your place, and complete your boat and crew details later.
Evening meal tickets should be ordered separately.
2. Crew meal tickets available for Friday and Saturday.
Friday Hot Coal Roast Feast £25 each
Saturday Global Street-food fest £25 each
3. Social Entry Passes are available for those who would like to access the regatta village and join in but have not entered a boat: a 2 day pass = £20 + vat each.