PRICES FOR 2020
Entry Fee prices are kept very low due to the industry volunteer team setting up each regatta. They don’t get paid and do it for the love of sailing! All surplus funds are donated to great sailing charities.
No price increases. Prices held since 2017
1. The Regatta Entry Fee is based on boat length.
• £ 795 – for boats up to 32ft, or 10.04m, length overall, LOA
• £ 995 – for boats 33ft to 42ft, or 10.05m to 13.09m, length overall, LOA
• £ 1,295 – for boats 43ft and over, or 13.10m and over, length overall, LOA
LBCC is a not-for-profit regatta, organised by volunteers from the industry, and profits are donated to charity.
Entry Fee includes:
Berthing at Shepards Wharf, Cowes: Complimentary berthing from Thursday 10th, 1600h to Sunday 13th September until 12 noon. Use of the marina’s washroom & shower facilities.
Five races organised by the Island Sailing Club – two races on Friday and three races on Saturday. There will be no Thursday practice race organised this year.
Registration pack: Includes laminated 2020 race chart, regatta hull-stickers & the 2020 Little Britain Regatta flag, plus complimentary event access passes.
Event Access Passes for all your crew and onshore team. Event Passes give your team access to the marina, The Sugar Store bar and entertainment areas plus live bands, DJs, plus complimentary Saturday breakfast bacon baps, tea & coffee – and complimentary tickets to Friday and Saturday’s networking pontoon parties. Meet all the crews and the newcomers. Event passes will be provided at registration. Additional passes can be ordered from the regatta office FOC.
Prices exclude VAT
You can pay a £500 +Vhttp://littlebritain.co.uk/regatta-programme/AT deposit to secure your place, and complete your boat and crew details later.
Evening meal tickets should be ordered separately.
2. Crew meal tickets available for Friday and Saturday.
Friday Crew Supper – £25 each – available to book online with your boat entry
Saturday Crew Supper – £25 each – available to book online with your boat entry
3. Social Entry Passes are available for those who would like to access the regatta village and join in but have not entered a boat: a 2 day pass = £20 + vat each. Friday and Saturday crew supper tickets can be booked as well.